Returns and Refunds1) Cancelling your online order within the cooling off period
You have 14 days to change your mind from the day after you receive your order.
a) Can I cancel any item that I order?
You can cancel any item ordered online in accordance with the terms in this section apart from:
- Personalised or bespoke items
- Any items which deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Any items that are sealed for health protection or hygiene reasons if you have unsealed them and
- Any items that have been inseparably mixed after delivery.
Your cancellation period ends 14 days after the day on which the items are delivered to you or someone you nominate to receive the items for you or you collect your items from one of our Collect + stores. If your order consists of multiple items or parts which are delivered on different days, then the cancellation period (in respect of your whole order) ends on the day 14 days after the day on which the last of the items or parts are delivered to you or a person you have nominated to receive the order.
c) How do I notify you that I want to cancel my order?
You can cancel by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephoning (+44) 0344 245 9230 or by post to: Customer Returns, Send Sports Limited, Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, West Midlands, Birmingham. B11 2AA.
You need to give Send Sports UK a clear statement that you would like to cancel which includes your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and some contact information such as a telephone number or email address.
You can use the Returns Form but you do not have to. To use the form, simply print it off, fill it in and either scan and send it to Send Sports UK at the above email address or post it to Send Sports UK at the address above.
d) How do I send my items back?
You must return your items by post to Customer Returns, Send Sports Limited, Fairgate House , 205 Kings Road, Tysley , Birmingham. B11 2AA. no later than 14 days after the day on which you informed Send SportsUK that you would like to cancel your order. Any returns are at your own risk. For your protection, Send Sports UK recommends that you return your items via registered post.
You must pay for any return delivery costs, except where Send Sports UK has sent you an item in error or an item is defective. Where an item cannot, by its nature, be returned by post (for example a table tennis table) Send Sports UK charges a collection fee.
The items do not need to be in their original packaging however they must be in a sellable condition.
e) How much money will be refunded to me?
Sendsports.com Retail Ltd will refund you in full on Send Sports UK's behalf for any items you return, but will deduct from any reimbursement an amount equal to any diminishment in value of the items as a result of you handling them beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the items.
If you are returning all items in your order, Sendsports.com Retail Ltd will also refund the cost of the initial delivery to you on Send Sports UK's behalf, but only up to the cost of the standard delivery charge. Send Sports UK can't refund any Next Day, Express or other premium component of any delivery charge. If you are not returning all the items in your order, Send Sports UK will not return the cost of the initial delivery to you.
Sendsports.com Retail Ltd will refund you on Send Sports UK's behalf using the same payment method originally used by you to make the payment (unless you have expressly agreed otherwise).
Sendsports.com Retail Ltd will refund you on Send Sports UK's behalf no later than 14 days after the day Send Sports UK receives the items you are returning back from you.
2) Online purchases Please clearly state on the Returns Form the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange. Send Sports UK is only able to exchange items for the same product. Send Sports UK advises that you send items back via registered post. The return address is:
Customer Returns, Send Sports Limited, Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, West Midlands, Birmingham. B11 2AA.
Personalised items are non-returnable (unless they are defective). Some items are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
The items do not need to be in their original packaging however they must be in a sellable condition, and sent to Send Sports UK at your own cost and risk.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, Send Sports UK may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all items that are returned.
Once a refund has been issued you will receive a confirmation email detailing the amount which has been refunded and the item(s) Send Sports UK has received back. If a refund or reimbursement is payable to you, Sendsports.com Retail Ltd will transfer the money on Send Sports UK's behalf using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. Sendsports.com Retail Ltd cannot refund via the original payment then a cheque will be raised to the address on the order (except in the case of a full or part purchase of items using a Gift Card, as detailed below).
If any product purchased with a Gift Card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price, any money owing will only be issued as a Gift Card. If your purchase was partially paid for on Gift Card and a refund is payable to you, your Gift Card will be refunded up to the card's original value, and any outstanding balance owed after this will be refunded via the other payment method originally used for your purchase. If you no longer have the Gift Card used to purchase the returned item(s), Send Sports UK will issue you with a new Gift Card to the value payable to you up to the amount of the card's original value.
Send Sports UK aims to process all returns as quickly as possible and you should receive confirmation of this within a week of having returned the item. Please note that if you have been provided with Send Sports UK's freepost address that due to the extra time it takes for freepost items to be delivered it may take up to 14 days to receive confirmation of your refund. Please note that at busy times of the year such as public holidays, these times may increase.
3) Defective items In the unlikely event that you receive a defective product, you will be entitled to one of the following remedies:
1. Tier 1: within 30 days* of receiving the defective item, you can choose to receive either: • a repair or replacement; or • a full refund.
2. Tier 2: if more than 30 days have passed after you received the goods, you can claim a repair or a replacement of the defective item (but not a refund).
3. Tier 3: if the repair or replacement is not possible, or if it is unsuccessful or cannot be provided to you in a reasonable time, then you can choose to either: • keep the defective item and claim a price reduction (the amount of the price reduction will be determined by Send Sports UK depending on what is reasonable in the circumstances); or • return the defective item and claim a refund (but note that if you have had the goods for more than 6 months, this refund may be reduced to take account of any use you have had from the goods). * The Tier 1 right to reject, for perishable goods that would not be expected to last for 30 days, lasts only as long as such perishable goods would reasonably be expected to last. If you think you have received a defective item, please return the items back to Send Sports UK including details where possible of: • Your Order Number • Product Code/Product Name • Details of the fault • Whether you would prefer a refund or a repair or replacement.
Send Sports UK advises that you send items back via registered post. The return address is: Customer Returns, Send Sports Limited, Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, West Midlands, Birmingham. B11 2AA.
Send Sports UK will examine the returned items and notify you of your refund or repair or replacement via e-mail within a reasonable period of time.
Sendsports.com Retail Ltd will process any refund due to you on Send Sports UK's behalf as soon as possible and, in any case within fourteen (14) days of the day Send Sports UK confirms via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective items. The refund will be made to the same payment method originally used by you to make the payment (unless you have expressly agreed otherwise).
Send Sports UK will bear the reasonable postage costs of returning the items up to the cost of the standard delivery charge. Send Sports UK will not refund any Next Day, Express or other premium component of delivery. If you have a query about returning defective items, please contact customer services.